Looking for Teachers
Are you interested in working in China starting in March 2019 ? World Leading Schools Association (wlsafoundation.com) and CHEER Foundation (cheereef.com) in Beijing are looking for highly motivated teachers at their international secondary school programs
Our International Education programs are designed to help students prepare to either transfer abroad to the US or other English speaking countries, high schools or to enroll in Western Universities upon graduating from high school. To do this, we have modeled
a programme based on Western curriculum (both standard and AP) to prepare students for passing the SAT exams. Our program has been so successful that other Chinese schools in Beijing and Shanghai have requested that we set up International Departments within
their schools. To accomplish this, we need teachers.
Do you want to be part of our team?
For more information please contact Herman Kuiper (06-18704143) or Inge Wagemaker (06-13690836). If you want to apply please send your letter and CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Native speaker.
- A minimum of a Bachelor Degree.
- A minimum of two years teaching experience to high school students.
- TESOL, CELTA or TEFL cetificate.
- A strong desire to work with Chinese students in China to prepare them for studying abroad at all levels
- A flexible approach to teaching that adapts to your students’ needs
- An adventurous attitude
- High motivation
- Monthly salary depending on experience and skills.
- A Chinese Z-Visa (legal work visa)
- Accommodation Assistance (we will help you find an apartment and help you register your utilities)
- Renewable yearly contracts
- Air flight reimbursement after the completion of your contract.
- Reimbursement for air flight for holiday once a year
- Emergency medical insurance
- An excellent and supportive working environment